About Sand Trays Etc
- Sand Trays Etc. is a Canadian builder of sand trays, rolling carts, and stands based on Vancouver Island, BC.
- Our builder is a cabinet maker with over 30 years experience building special-order and unique projects.
- All of our sand trays are waterproofed and suitable for use with wet sand, using a comprehensive 7-step process similar to that used on wooden boat hulls.
- We offer a significant choice in materials, building trays from oak, maple, birch, fir, as well as a special order cedar tray – please ask!
- All of our trays are built with either traditional finger-joined corners or hand-cut dovetailed corners, and because of this will give many years of good service.
- On all of our finger-joined trays we take the additional measure of inserting a hardwood pin through the join – ask us for details as to how we build our trays and carts
- Special orders and requests are welcomed!
- Ask about our line of trays made from re-cycled and re-claimed woods!
- 5% of all orders will be donated to CAPTTM by clicking on this link or on the image above.